GO Aerial Media will follow the guidelines below:
- Aircraft are given a thorough pre-flight inspection by the operator before each flight.
- Aircraft are under 55lbs take off weight.
- Aircraft will always be in Visual line-of-sight (VLOS) of the operator.
- In some cases GO Aerial Media may bring a visual observer to assist in maintaining VLOS.
- We not use First Person View (FPV) Goggles for piloting, but may offer them to the client
- Maximum aircraft airspeed is 30 mph
- Generally maximum altitude is 400 feet above take off point.
- Minimum weather visibility is 3 miles from control station.
- If the shoot is within 5 miles of an airport or any part of Class B, C, D or E airspace will need to secure permission for the flight before starting.